Tag Archives: bad date story
Oh we were so lucky to have THE Ayanna Dookie up on our stage. In a story that will live on in BDGS forever, Ayanna tells us about one lucky mister she went to visit who had a very specific weekend agenda…
We adore April. In this video she had us hooked and reminded us all why bad dates are storytelling gold…
It was a freezing NYC Tuesday night, but hot inside! Check out photos!
1. Ask out someone you just found on Tinder
2. By an outfit off the rack ensuring it’s too short/itchy/or bright
3. Tell old dating stories!
4. Post on LinkedIn all night!
5.Throw around the words “I love you.” Share with the group. Everyone deserves love!
Congratulations! You’re probably going to be our next show opener!
Editor’s note: All of the above have been tested repeatedly by BDGS staff…We recommend you do the opposite this New Year, but have fun, you crazy kids!
You never know when it’s coming… But it could be soon. And for that reason, you need to get your strategy together:
1) You’re probably freshly showered up, since if you’re like us — you heard storm warnings and headed out to buy a cart of liquor, beer and tuna fish.
2) Dating standards go flying out the window when candy bars become meals. You, my friend, could find your self in a dalliance with an 8, while having only weeks prior been a self-admitted 6.5
3) Potentially the internet could be down — Say goodbye to Facebook stalking, online dating site and porn. You’re going to have to participate for a few days.
4) In trying to save your tuna rations, your carb face from the weekend’s partying has really slimmed out.
5) What happens in a natural disaster…Stays in a natural disaster
6) If the world does end, you will need to form a mini army. Hopefully the person you’re looking to hook up with is a viable skilled potential member. If not, hey you’re also going to need peeps to hold the pots and pans while you march from village to village.
7) If stores are closed for weeks, this might be the last tube of chapstick in your pocket that you’ll have for awhile. That means your lips will soon start dissolving, unable to hold themselves together without beeswax and red dye 14353. This could be your last kiss–make it count.
8) Did we mention that the Internet is down?
9) It is finally time to stop being distracted by potential dehydration. No one’s going to run out of water. But like closing time at the bar, you know what’s going to run out? Lovin’. Now, get your game face on and go put your claims on someone.
10) Because you did not put on those sexy giant boots for just nobody! So strip it all off, but don’t be ridiculous-keep on the sports socks. You’ll need to stay prepared.